select id from where lcase(lang)='en'
Statement Compliance with Data Conduct
Gordo Hungary Kft (headquarters: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Temesvári u.59.) Makes the following legal declaration to the partners in connection with our company:
1. We declare that this data management is governed by the relevant rules of data management contained in our Company's General Terms and Conditions, in accordance with applicable law, with special attention to European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679. On the specific provisions of the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
2. We declare that, in both the data management and the eventual processing of data, we act in full compliance with the legal provisions contained in point 1 of this Declaration and we require this from all our current contracted and future contractual Partners.
3. We declare that Gordo Kft will do its best to ensure that the right to information is provided to all parties concerned, in order to have clear and detailed information about the handling of their personal data or any other data related to data handling. Their rights and the remedies available to them. In this endeavor, we want to make it possible for everyone to track and control the entire path of data processing.
4. In the course of data processing, Gordo Kft. strives to protect the personal data in a special way, ensuring the right of self-determination of the data subject. In order to ensure our intention, the personal data collected is adequately protected in accordance with the legal provisions contained in point 1 of this Declaration. The protection of personal data also includes physical data protection, which protects them from destruction, imminent alteration, viewing, use, or transmission.
5. We also declare that we use only partners (subcontractors) who meet the requirements or requirements of the applicable data protection legislation in all our activities.